The Konnected Alarm Panel Pro is packed with the same features as the Alarm Panel but with the added Ethernet connectivity. If you want the reliability of wired networking and the ability to send power to the unit with a PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch, the this Panel Pro Kit is for you.
- Want an Ethernet based connectivity
- Want to use all wired sensors for monitoring and home automation.
- Want to go completely app-based for home monitoring and security.
- Can’t or don’t want to use the original alarm system anymore.
- Want to replace the original keypads with touch-screen tablets.
- Home is pre-wired but no alarm system installed yet.
- Want the simplest and cleanest installation.
The following are included in the Alarm Panel Pro Conversion Kit:
- 1x 12-zone Alarm Panel Pro
- 1x 12V power adapter
- 1x Piezo buzzer (2 buzzers in 24-zone kit)
- Jumper wires (for connecting buzzer)
- Power splitter (12 Zone kits and larger)
- Adhesive-backed mounting standoffs
- 1x Mini screwdriver-pen
- Wire labels sheet
- Konnected window stickers
Power over Ethernet
The Alarm Panel Pro is PoE+ capable, meaning that you only need a PoE+ compliant network switch to power the device and AUX connected accessories (maximum 1A AUX output (including siren) when powered via PoE) or, use the included power adapter with unpowered Ethernet or WiFi connectivity.
Millions of homes are built pre-wired for alarm systems, but most of these systems are decades outdated. Wired alarm systems have traditionally been closed systems that customers had to pay a back-to-base monitoring company up to $100 per month to use! Many homeowners with pre-installed alarm systems rarely or never use them because they are inconvenient, ineffective or too expensive to maintain.
Konnected changes all that with their open source software, simple hardware, and integrations with leading home automation platforms SmartThings, Home Assistant, Hubitat and OpenHAB.
Konnected is an open source solution for connecting wired sensors and switches to home automation platforms including SmartThings, Home Assistant, Hubitat & OpenHAB.
Having trouble deciding whether this is the right Konnected for your home? Check out our easy-to-follow guide here.