This 2nd Generation Konnected Alarm Panel is now smaller than the original and more reliable than ever before! Each module features 6 zones per module, expandable to an unlimited number of zones by simply adding more modules. This starter kit include everything you need to revive your wired alarm system with up to 24 wired zones or sensors.
Choose the Conversion Kit if you
- Want to use all wired sensors for monitoring and home automation.
- Want to go completely app-based for home monitoring and security.
- Can’t or don’t want to use the original alarm system anymore.
- Want to replace the original keypads with touch-screen tablets.
- Home is pre-wired but no alarm system installed yet.
- Want the simplest and cleanest installation.
The following accessories are included in the Conversion Kit:
- 12V power adapter
- Piezo buzzer (2 buzzers in 24-zone kit)
- Jumper wires (for connecting buzzer)
- Power splitter (12 Zone kits and larger)
- Adhesive-backed mounting standoffs
- Mini screwdriver-pen
- Wire labels sheet
- Konnected window stickers
Millions of homes are built pre-wired for alarm systems, but most of these systems are decades outdated. Wired alarm systems have traditionally been closed systems that customers had to pay a back-to-base monitoring company up to $100 per month to use! Many homeowners with pre-installed alarm systems rarely or never use them because they are inconvenient, ineffective or too expensive to maintain.
Konnected changes all that with their open source software, simple hardware, and integrations with leading home automation platforms SmartThings, Home Assistant, Hubitat and OpenHAB.
Konnected is an open source solution for connecting wired sensors and switches to home automation platforms including SmartThings, Home Assistant, Hubitat & OpenHAB.
Having trouble deciding whether this is the right Konnected for your home? Check out our easy-to-follow guide here.